How to Resolve Quickbooks Error Code 6123,0?
“Problem connecting to Server,” says the error message that displays with this problem number. The error -6123, 0 messages may appear on your computer screen when you open a corporate file via a network or in multi-user mode: Error -6123 in QuickBooks, 0.
What is Quickbook error 6123, 0?
QuickBooks is an innovative accounting software developed by Intuit that is used by millions of small and mid-sized businesses worldwide. It undoubtedly makes the task of managing a business incredibly simple. QuickBooks, like any other program, suffers from mistakes and difficulties from time to time.
- There are problems with the QuickBooks corporate file.
- Any file in the QuickBooks Desktop application is damaged or corrupted.
Facts to Consider When Resolving QuickBooks Error 6123,0:
Regardless of how wonderful and beneficial QuickBooks Desktop is, the truth that it is not error-free and bug-free is also true. When attempting to open QuickBooks Desktop with the QBW company file, many users are encountering QuickBooks error 6123. “We’re sorry, but QuickBooks won’t open your business file,” says the problem message that appears on the user’s computer screen when the error code appears. This error usually occurs when there is a problem with the QuickBooks business file, such as an improper filename. However, there are a number of different causes for error 6123, which we will go over in further detail in this piece, News Tech along with the troubleshooting options.
How do you resolve QuickBooks error 6123?
Step 1:- Launch the QuickBooks File Doctor tool from the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Download the most recent version (184.108.40.206) of QuickBooks Tool Hub from Intuit’s official website and save it to your desktop.
- Select the QuickBooksToolHub.exe setup file that you downloaded and follow the on-screen instructions.
Step 2:- Launch the Quick Fix my Program tool from the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Accept the terms and conditions to complete the QuickBooks Tool Hub installation.
- To launch the app, double-click the QuickBooks Tool Hub icon.
- Select the Company File Issues tab from the left side of the screen.
- Select the Run QuickBooks File Doctor option in the Fix My Company File section.
- Select the QuickBooks company file with the.qbw extension by clicking the Browse button.
- Choose the Check your file option, followed by the Continue button.
- When asked, provide your QuickBooks admin username and password.
- Continue By clicking the Continue button.
- When the program has finished restoring the business file, choose the name of the firm from the list.
- Finally, click the Open QuickBooks option.
Also, read this:- What To Expect From A Remote DBA Service Provider
If you still can’t get rid of QuickBooks issue 6123 after executing all of the troubleshooting options outlined on this page, there’s a good chance that the QuickBooks business file is fully corrupted. Our suggestion is that you restore the backup company file in QuickBooks Desktop filmymeet.