You must know the dandruff causes before knowing remedies for dandruff. Dandruff is one of the most annoying hair problems that make you feel so embarrassed several times whether you are in public or not.
The problem of dandruff is a harmless, chronic condition that appears when your scalp becomes very dry or greasy. Therefore, due to this, it produces white flakes of dead skin that appear within the hair or on your shoulders.
Causes of Having Dandruff
Here are, I will tell you some main causes of dandruff.
- Dry skin, sensitivity to hair products.
- The overgrowth of a yeast-like fungus also can cause dandruff.
- This overgrowth is often caused by stress, hormones, an excessive amount of oil on the scalp, or problems with the system.
Here we mentioned some ingredients that help you to get rid of dandruff permanently:
Neem has immense healing properties like anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-fungal, and antiviral which helps you to get rid of dandruff.
It is anti-fungal and anti-bacterial in nature. Moreover, it keeps your scalp free from dandruff.
Alkanet Root has antimicrobial properties which heal dandruff and other scalp infections. You can choose Herbs & Shrubs hairdressing for getting rid of the dandruff problem.
Dot a few drops in your scalp after a shower. Massage to dispense it.
And when your hair dries then the smell will go away.
If you don’t want to leave it in, apply it the night before or even 30 minutes before showering. Alternatively, mix tea tree oil into coconut oil. Just make a few drops and spread the same as vinegar.
I don’t have dandruff but my scalp used to itch a couple of days after showering. It may be your scalp needs stimulation. Try brushing with a boar bristle hairbrush. Don’t do it harshly but enough to stimulate. You might see if taking fish oil helps.
How Do I Get Rid Of Dandruff Naturally?
- Don’t use soap on your scalp at all.
- Oil your hair 2 times every week and after each and each oiling session, wash your hair with an honest dandruff shampoo gently and thoroughly. Don’t let the oil stay for a minimum of 4–5 hours.
- Wash your hair with cold water in between the times you oil your hair. Your scalp will secrete natural oil (sebum) which is sufficient for the health of your hair.
- Avoid washing your hair with more hot water as your scalp skin is very gentle. It will lead to more dandruff.
Note: Most of the people do this for one week only and their dandruff problem was solved. This is a healthy routine for you to follow for benefiting your hair. Your body already has enough inside to heal you from such quite problems. You just need to spot it and let it happen.