Blogpayouts – Make Money By Writing Articles – Free Guest Post Platform
Blogpayouts.com is an online paid article publishing website, where you can write your original content and publish it to earn money. When your article gets views you will earn some revenue every time. You can share your published post on your social media profile to get more views.
With Blogpayouts.com, you can write unlimited articles to earn some money at your home. If you are a content writer, student, housewife, then this is the easiest way for you to earn money online for free in 2022.
What Is Eligibility Criteria To Publish On Blogpayouts.com?
- You should write your original content in the approved category list.
- You should have good writing skills with grammatical knowledge.
- Your age should be min 15 yrs old to write & publish your articles.
- You should have valid profile details to get eligible for writing articles.
How to Earn Money on Blogpayouts?
Blogpayouts is one of the best platforms for writers to earn money online. You can post any of your articles on Blogpayouts and earn money. Any relevant experience or qualification is not required for writing an article on Blogpayouts.
You will be paid for your article per 1000 views between USD 3 to USD 5 based on the country of your residence. You can withdraw your money using PayPal, and Skrill. It is a good website for freelancers, part-time workers, students, housewives, and working from home individuals to earn some money in their free time.
How to Create an Account on Blogpayouts?
- You can easily create an account on Blogpayouts by clicking on this link, it will open the Blogpayouts home page, click on the “Register” button at the top for creating an account.
- The registration page will open, it will request you to fill Name, username, Email ID, and password, please add all details correctly.
- Once you click on register, your account will be registered on the Blogpayouts website and you can start writing articles.
- To check more details about your account, click on the “Member Dashboard” button at the top, it will show articles, referrals, and settings details.
How to add an article on Blogpayouts?
- For adding an article, click on the “Member Dashboard” button at the top after signing on to the Blogpayouts website.
- In the member dashboard, click on the “Add article” button to add a new article, “Add Article” webpage will open.
- When you are adding a new article, first you need to decide the title for your article, please add any unique, catchy, and different title for your article.
- Once you add a title for your article, you need to select the correct category for your article (article must be related to that category only), you can choose among different available categories (e.g. Science, tech, business, health, Sports, Lifestyle, News, etc.) by clicking on right down arrow.
- After adding a category, you need to add a summary of your article, the summary should describe your article in short and it should not be more than 4 -5 sentences or it should be only in one paragraph.
- Once you add a summary of your article, you can add your entire article in the content section. Content should be between 500 words to 2000 words. It should be unique and grammatically free.
- Once you complete your article, you can post your article on Blogpayouts, Blogpayouts team will review your article, in case of small corrections, it will ask you to correct your article and in case of large corrections, they will directly reject your article. After correction, if it looks okay for them to publish then the Blogpayouts team will publish your article on their website. You can see your posted articles in the “My articles” section.
How to Redeem your money on Blogpayouts?
Whenever anyone views your article, you will be paid, the payment will depend on the number of views, you will be paid per 1000 views per article. For 1000 views, Blogpayouts pays you in between USD 3 to USD 5 depends on your country of residence. You can withdraw your money using PayPal, and Skrill. PayPal has a maximum withdrawal limit and it is USD 5.
How to get your Article/Blog/Content Approved on Blogpayouts–
- Your Post should have titles as – How, What is, When is, Where is, Top 5, Top 10, What is, etc (Question form or Top 5/10/20 Form).
- Your Article should be 500 to 2000 words.
- Always try to give true/exact information, as if verified it should be backed with sources.
- The article should be 100% Unique, no copy-paste work will be accepted.
- An article must not be published on the internet or on any site before.
- Always try to include images in your post, this makes it attractive and brings more audience.
- Your articles should follow Google Policy.
- Always try to write about topics/contents which are trending on the internet, it always brings more traffic to your post.
- Use Heading (H2) and (H3) tags in the article on necessary paragraphs and try to write at least 3-4 paragraphs.
- The article should be divided into proper paragraphs, sub-headings, make paragraph after every 3-5 lines.
- Always embed your post with some external high-volume website.
- Include sources
- Revise your article before you publish it.
- Approval may take 24-48 hrs.
How to Submit Guest Post on Blogpayouts?
First register on Blogpayouts, read Author’s Guide.
Getting your pitch accepted doesn’t guarantee publication—you still need to bring your A-game. Plus, if your article does get published, you want to be sure that anyone who reads it is impressed and wants to know more about your brand.
Here are the ingredients for a successful guest post:
Follow guidelines. The writing guidelines might live on a page on their website, or the editor might send you a copy. To maximize your chances for publication, do what they say.
Replicate their style. You should always follow the format and style of the guest website, so read their blog posts and get familiar with how they write. If the editor won’t need to do much before publishing the article, they’ll be much more inclined to accept it.
Write something unique. Don’t regurgitate the same information that’s in every post on the topic. Offer a unique angle or a more comprehensive guide, whether that means including a personal story or adding templates the readers can follow.
Include internal links. Including internal links to their blog shows that you’re a thoughtful writer and makes it less likely that they’ll remove any links to your site.
Include links to your site. Make sure that the links you include are relevant to the topic of the guest post. Avoid linking to your home page, your sales page, affiliate links, or any other page that doesn’t offer value to the reader. Those will get cut, and then you might end up with nothing.
Check your grammar and spelling. You can use free writing tools like Grammarly and Hemingway App. A typo isn’t a big deal on its own, but it can create a lack of trust from an editor.
Include images. The editor may not use these images, but it shows that you’re trying to offer the most helpful content for the reader. Don’t include generic stock images that provide no value—instead, include unique screenshots or your own personal designs.
Hey follows, here’s a guide to earn a massive income by writing articles and a guest post, who currently working on freelancing and find a platform to publish guest post, articles, and blog news. Blogpayouts is a leading platform where accept all type of contents accept sexually/or no-informal content!
Thank you for reading!