Best Modular Kitchen Chimney Range from Faber India
Indian cooking can really mess up your kitchen. Indian kitchens usually resemble smokehouses where it can be difficult to even breathe normally with the kind of spices, seasonings, and masalas that we use.
If you can relate to this smoky situation in the kitchen, then the latest Faber chimney is just the thing you need. What’s more, since there are so many options available, you don’t even have to worry too much about the kitchen chimney price.
Faber is one of the most well-known and trustworthy brands for kitchen chimneys. Let us discuss the top Faber kitchen chimneys that you can currently opt for:
Modular Kitchen Chimney Range from Faber India
1. Faber Hood Crest Plus
- This is a next-generation Faber chimney with many improved functionalities.
- It does not have a filter, which eliminates the need for frequent cleaning.
- The motor is positioned in such a way that it creates a clear passage for smoke and air to pass through.
- Eliminates airflow blockages usually associated with models with filters.
- Easy to use and visually appealing touch control panel.
- This range is equipped with self-cleaning technology.
2. Faber Zenith
- The absence of a filter eliminates the need for cleaning.
- It also reduces the expense of consumables and maintenance.
- Comes with superior gesture control for contact-less operations.
- The suction power of the hood is 1,350 cubic metres per hour.
- A length of just 60 cm makes it a good fit over a standard kitchen stove.
- Ideal kitchen chimney price if you are on a budget.
3. Faber Hood Tratto Plus
- Two triple-layer baffle filters are included with this kitchen hood.
- Oil, smoke, and residual particles are separated by high-quality stainless steel filters.
- These filters are simple to remove and clean.
- Specially designed for Indian cooking.
- Isolates heavy oil and grease particles, resulting in the quietest extraction possible.
- Boasts two energy-efficient LED bulbs for the right intensity of illumination while cooking.
- This Faber chimney is perfect for a typical kitchen hub with 2-4 burners.
4. Faber Cleo
- A ductless straight-line chimney that comes with a compact range hood.
- The ideal choice if you are short on space in the kitchen.
- Simple to install and can be tucked away beneath the kitchen cabinet.
- Prevents oils, smoke, and grease from clinging to the floor, ceiling, and walls.
- Oil particles are separated from contaminated air using baffle filters.
- The chimney’s suction capability is 700 cubic meters per hour.
- Appropriate for a kitchen with a total area of less than 100 square feet.
5. Faber Hood Zest
- Superior gesture control and baffle filters for outstanding performance.
- 60-cm height ideal for a standard 2-4 burner kitchen stove.
- Suction capacity is 1,100 cubic meters per hour, which is enough for a typical Indian kitchen.
- This Faber chimney comes with an auto-clean feature for easy maintenance.
- Low kitchen chimney price for the budget consumer.
6. Faber Glassy 3D
- This glass-finish, 3D chimney has an attractive and sleek design that will blend in perfectly with your modern kitchen.
- The range hood has an LED light that provides strong illumination of the cooking surface.
- Features an easy-to-use push-button control system.
- Three buttons for speed control and one for light.
- Three-way suction to make cooking easier and quieter.
A chimney is an essential kitchen appliance in India. But choosing the correct one might be tricky due to a large number of options available in the market. A Faber chimney will be a good pick for you if you are looking for excellent performance and aesthetics. Let us take a look at the top Faber chimneys that you can go for without burning a hole in your pocket.
Remember that the more powerful the appliance, the higher your Modular Kitchen Chimney price will be. Don’t forget to use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to shop for your favorite Faber chimney. You can also get the best kitchen chimney price on No Cost EMI at the Bajaj Mall.